Arc Flash Studies and Training
Any time that your employees or contract personnel are working on or near live circuits, you are responsible for providing safe working conditions. This includes proper labeling of electrical devices such as switchgear, control panels, motor control centers, panel boards, and any electrical equipment requiring service or maintenance. It is also necessary that employees wear the proper gear or PPE required for each area and that they have specific training on how to avoid electrical hazards. It is our mission to assist in making your facility safe for your employees, your contractors, and yourself. Please note the following:
• Article 110.2 (D)—Equipment shall be field marked with a label containing the nominal system voltage, available incident energy, and the arc flash boundary.
Revere provides these services to ensure that your facility will be in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC) electrical safety requirements for employee workplaces as set forth in NFPA 70E and OSHA 29 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 1910 Subpart S.
We have the expertise and know-how to assist you with any or all of the following:
• Single-Line Diagram Development
• Short Circuit Analysis
• Coordination Studies
• Arc Flash Analysis
• Shock Hazard Analysis
• Arc Flash Equipment Labeling
• Recommendations for PPE (Personnel Protection Equipment)
• Documented Training
• Develop Lockout/Tagout procedures
We provide a variety of training offerings to educate your employees on all aspects of arc flash compliance requirements.