High Volume Panel Assembly
As one of the largest system integrators in the Southeast, we have the capacity and experience to handle very large projects that require high volume panel assembly. With approximately 40,000 sqft of production and testing space, we are positioned to easily handle large projects.
We ship more than 4,000 panels a year, making us one of the most productive UL 508 and UL 698 panel shops in the country.
Some key characteristics of our capabilities include the following:
- We are able to provide private labeling and custom panel colors.
- We are certified for UL 598, UL 608, CSA, and CE to meet all your certification needs.
- Our CNC system supports both high volume production and consistent, computer driven quality.
- Full-time expediter and schedule coordinator to support on-time project delivery.
- Quality officer and sophisticated simulation testing of all panels to assure quality of deliverables, minimizing installation and commissioning times.
- Work flow standards are aimed at maximizing productivity and minimizing delivery intervals.
- Not only to we have a full engineering staff to design panels to meet your requirements, we have extensive experince producing panels designed by our clients (build-to-print)
You can’t become a high volume panel shop without a strong track record of on-time performance and quality. Here are some examples:
- For 16 years, we have provided blower protection and control systems for a global manufacturer of industrial compressors, blowers, and pumps. Annually produce more than 150 panels for them.
- For a major manufacturer of industrial shredders and compactors, primarily for the recycling industry, we provide control system design, programming of HMIs and PLCs, panel production, CAD drawings, and field startup and support. This relationship began in 1980 and has involved as many as 125 panels in some years.
- A major supplier of water handling and heating systems to high rise buildings, hospitals, and institutions, as well as municipal applications, has been doing business with us for more than 10 years. We provide more than 400 panels a year for them.
- A major automation manufacturer deploying large safety programs for Fortune 500 customers partners with us on their programs. This relationship has been in place since 2009, with more than 100 panels a year being delivered to them.
- For a gigantic rail car production facility, we delivered 120 console/panels for a single job.