OEM Collaboration Programs
We help OEM customers lower control system costs in a variety of industrial fields. We design and manufacture electrical controls for a wide variety of municipal and industrial applications, with strong emphasis on private labeling for those OEM customers in both markets, along with the ability to perform high volume panel production. As an independent integrator, our allegiance is only to our customers. We are able to select the best fit for your application when it comes to PLCs, SCADA, and networking.
Brand independence is one way we keep costs down. The other way we accomplish cost controls is through volume pricing, which yields savings we pass on to our customers.
Through our many years of working with a wide variety of OEM customers across multiple industries, we have developed services and processes that help us do a better job of helping them. These include the following:
- Product standardization
- Global support
- Certifications for UL 598 and UL 608A, CSA, and CE
- Specification compliance expertise
- Private labeling
- Volume pricing
- 24/7 on-line access to all job information
- On-time delivery
- Remote monitoring
Some examples of OEM customers who trust us as a design and fabrication partner are as follows:
- For 16 years, we have provided blower protection and control systems for a global manufacturer of industrial compressors, blowers, and pumps. We review engineering specifications, write control specifications, provide control systems proposals, and consult with end users to define control needs. We design job-specific controls, generate engineering drawings, prepare submittals and O&M manuals, build panels, perform HMI and PLC programming, and provide testing and field startup services. Annually produce more than 150 panels for them.
- For a major manufacturer of industrial shredders and compactors, primarily for the recycling industry, we provide control system design, programming of HMIs and PLCs, panel production, CAD drawings, and field startup and support. This relationship began in 1980 and has involved as many as 125 panels in some years.
- A major supplier of water handling and heating systems to high rise buildings, hospitals, and institutions, as well as municipal applications, has been doing business with us for more than 10 years. We provide standardized, private label systems for water, boiler, and HVAC systems, performing system programming, CAD drawings, product/panel design, plus sales and maintenance collaterals and training. We provide more than 400 panels a year for them.
- A major automation manufacturer deploying large safety programs for Fortune 500 customers partners with us on their programs. We do CAD drawings, design modifications, panel fabrication, and provide installation services for more than 100 panels per year. This relationship has been in place since 2009.