To Our Valued Customers and Suppliers:
Every day brings new developments related to Coronavirus, and we understand that uncertainty can be unsettling. Our hearts go out to those who have been impacted.
At Revere, there is no higher priority to us than the health and safety of our customers, suppliers, and employees. Revere’s leadership team is meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves by adjusting our operations to maintain continuity, as well as support the safety and health of those impacted. We are monitoring our local situations in addition to reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We realize that, in this time of crisis, it is critical that we make it possible for you to continue your operations and help you respond to the unique demands that you may be facing.
Here are the steps we’re taking:
- Our offices are still open and operating at our normal business hours.
- We are asking that, as much as possible, we handle our non-essential business activities with our customers and vendors by phone, video conferencing or email instead of having face to face interaction. This helps us conform to the social gathering limits that our government is recommending and ultimately protects us all.
- In the case of business-essential activities, such as witnessed Factory Acceptance Testing, customers may visit a Revere office if:
- You have not exhibited symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have not been knowingly exposed to the virus in the last 14 days
- You are not in quarantine
- All sales call and other non-essential activities should be handled via virtual conferencing, phone, or email.
Rest assured, we are monitoring the situation closely, keeping up on recommendations from government agencies, and following the advice of health experts.
The relationships that we enjoy with you are of the utmost importance to Revere, and your health, safety and well-being remain a top priority. We don’t say it enough, and it should not take concerns like these to tell you: THANK YOU for being a valued customer or supplier to Revere. We are optimistic and remain confident that together, we will overcome any temporary effects on our day-to-day lives.