To get a deeper look into Revere’s oil and gas experience, check out our Statement of Qualifications.
Services provided to the hydrocarbon production, processing, storage, and transportation industries account for a significant percentage of Revere’s business each year. Oil and gas production and process automation have been a foundational part of our business for many years.
Revere’s conventional and non-conventional production and processing experience includes:
- Wellhead flow measurement and control
- Gathering system pipeline control and monitoring
- Gas processing and midstream extraction facilities
- Oil battery primary separation and processing
- Compression and pump station monitoring and control
Hydrocarbon processing facilities typically require the integration of several technologies to provide efficient and effective measurement and control. In addition to a central regulatory control system, these facilities may also require a combination of safety, gathering, SCADA, vibration monitoring, fire and gas, electrical load monitoring and measurement systems, as well as analyzers and other original equipment manufacturer (OEM) equipment packages. Revere has extensive experience in the design and integration of complete instrumentation, electrical, and control systems and associated network and data systems for our clients’ hydrocarbon production and processing assets.
Refining and petrochemical manufacturing typically involves complex processes, hazardous materials, high product volumes, significant quality requirements, and tight margins. The combination of these factors require automation systems be robust, reliable, safe and functional; delivering consistency, productivity, and tight control to optimize product output.
Refining and petrochemical manufacturing facilities typically require the integration of many technologies to provide efficient and effective measurement and control. In addition to a central, regulatory control system, these facilities also require a combination of safety systems, vibration monitoring systems, fire and gas systems, electrical load monitoring systems, measurement and metering systems, analyzers and other OEM equipment packages. Revere has provided MAC services within this industry segment and has extensive experience in the design and integration of complete instrumentation, electrical, control and associated network and data systems for our clients’ refining and petrochemical assets.
Our experience in the liquids and gas transportation and storage segment enables Revere to provide our hydrocarbon-focused clients with a single source of industrial automation capabilities to meet their specific needs. Revere’s gas and liquids gathering system and transportation pipeline experience includes:
- Gathering system pipeline SCADA control and monitoring
- Liquids pump station electrical, instrumentation and control design and implementation
- Gas transmission compressor control electrical and automation design and implementation
- Transmission SCADA host, RTU and communications system design
- Lease automatic custody transfer (LACT) instrumentation, electrical and control design and implementation
- Gas transmission metering station RTU design
- Alarm management for liquids gathering and transmission SCADA
- Gas processing Emergency Shut Down system retrofit with Rockwell Automation ControlLogix
- Multi liquid line manifold facility. Allen-Bradley PLC5 to Rockwell Automation PAx
- Gas processing facility load study, compressor monitoring, and dehydration controls design
- Major gas processing facility Rockwell Automation ControlLogix upgrade with no downtime allowed
- Gas processing facility controls design for amine train and AGI compressors
- Major midstream customer universal compressor deployment standards design for electrical and controls
- Multi-line midstream new installation. Rockwell Automation ControlLogix