The customer engaged Revere to design and build a new control system for a mission-critical manifold station at risk of obsolescence. Rockwell Automation PlantPAx was selected as the DCS & HMI platform of choice by the customer, and Revere was asked to integrate the existing systems with the new panel. The customer sought to implement standard PlantPAx objects to manage long-term factory support. In addition, the operators required training and an operator manual. A quick turnaround was necessary, and meeting required deadlines was critical.
Description of Services Provided:
- Project management by an experienced midstream project manager
- Designed and built new control panels
- Configured PlantPAx Process System for operator and engineering workstations
- Developed operator training manual
- Conducted operator training
- Update the Remote Director Data mapping table
- Loop checkout was executed by an experienced engineer
- SCADA/pipeline control point to point was managed by an experienced engineer
This project, completed in May 2018, was on time and on budget. The client awarded Revere a 10/10 client review and stated it was largely based on the methodology of Revere’s evaluation, design and project execution. The customer’s objectives were realized and exceeded.