This municipal department contracted Revere to convert its existing Wastewater Pump Station Radio/RTU communication system to a cellular based system.
Description of Services Provided:
- Constructed and replaced 285 RTU/Radio assemblies by removing the existing RTU and radio hardware and replacing with new Motorola ACE3600 units and cellular based modems.
- Programmed PLC/RTU Programming (Motorola ACE3600)
- Configured HMI (Wonderware ArchestrA) and Cell Modem (CalAmp),
- Managed electrical installation
- Conducted FAT testing, startup and commissioning
- Coordinated and worked with County’s personnel to monitor the system for several weeks to verify full communications with the system