A General Contractor contracted Revere to be its Process Instrumentation Control System (PICS) Supplier. This included designing, producing and testing their control panels and selection of field instrument devices.
Description of Services Provided:
- Coordinated with various process equipment manufacturers and suppliers to implement the project and design the process control system, which include the Ozone System Supplier.
- Developed the HMI Application using the Wonderware ArchestrA System Platform software. All areas of the plant were included in the application including the Ozone System which was classified as a Vendor Supplied System.
- Installed Control System’s extensive network switches. The network infrastructure was based on a fiber optic cabling system that Revere terminated and tested.
- Conducted Factory Acceptance Test at Revere’s facility where the system was fully demonstrated for the Consulting Engineers and the Operations and Maintenance Staff.
- Revere supplied these instrumentation devices to process measurement:
- Venturi Flowmeters
- Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Magnetic Flowmeters
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitters/Transducers
- Pressure Gauges
- Flow Switches
- Level Switches
- UV Analyzer
- Analytical Instruments – UV, pH, Chlorine, Turbidity